Sunday, May 1, 2011

a nice Easter holiday

I continued to study in the Easter holiday, but it was for the driving knowledge not for English.
Having lived in Australia for 10 months, I realized that it's very inconvenient  not to have a driving licence. I can't go  shopping without a car. I can't go out with my son on a  rainy day. I have to spend more time waiting for a bus,etc..
So this holiday,  I went to the Kogarah Library to do some driving knowledge practise each morning after I brought my son to the child care centre . And I also did the practise tests  a few times before I went to bed each night.
Though I studied hard I still couldn't miss the famous Royal Easter Show. It was Easter Friday, and we went to the show in the morning. We arrived at about 12pm. The first show we saw was the entertainment by the Toyota V6 Hilux Heroes Precision Driving Team in the Main Arena. I've never seen such  amazing car entertainment before! How can they do that? So exciting!
 Then we went to see the display of animals. There were so many sheep, pigs, cattle,chickens. My son liked to touch the animals. It was  the first time he could see and touch the animals so close. He  really enjoyed that. Another favourite activity for the boy was sliding down  huge slides. He played on it with his dad and he never felt scared. We had a nice day and went home at about 4pm.
I think it was a nice holiday for me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed the Easter Show with your son. Well done too on posting the video.

    ReplyDelete