Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weekend

My husband had so much over time working  these past few weeks, so it was once again a weekend just for my son and me. It was good weather yesterday, so I took my son out. First we took a bus to Rockdale station. Then we bought a Family Fun Day ticket and took a train to Hurstville. My son really enjoyed the trip on the train. He looked  very excited. When we arrived in Hurstville, it was about 12pm, so I bought a McDonald Happy Meal for my son as lunch.  He likes the chips very much. Then we walked around  Westfield shopping centre. We went home at 2.30pm.
It was a very boring weekend for me but a enjoyable weekend for my son. He had been on a bus and a train, and eaten some yummy chips! I think he won't even mind if we do the same things next weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for teliing us about the weekend! It does sound like your son had a great time!

    ReplyDelete